You can download the book of abstracts form this link (Book of Abstracts)
University of Business Engineering and Management Banja Luha
Mississippi State University, Department of Mathematies and Statisties
Dear colleagues and friends,
The Technical University of Cluj Napoca, North University Center of Baia Mare together with the University of Business Engineering and Management Banja Luka, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Mississippi State University, USA, have the pleasure and honour to invite you to the joint international conferences IIS2018 and STED 2018, which will take place in Baia Mare on 08 – 09 November 2018, Romania.
The aim of the conference is to provide an opportunity for academics, practitioners and researchers to debate new achievements or concepts, maintaining direct contact among professionals, opening and developing new research directions, approaches and innovative practices within the continuously progressing world.
The conference is trying to gather different fields of science under the idea of developing works and future interdisciplinary projects and too identifying the possibility of creating some research consortia for popularization of valuable research results in scope of tackling projects and participation in European research programs.
Authors from academies and research institutes, as well as from the industry field, are invited to submit papers on the following suggested areas:
INNOVATIVE IDEAS IN SCIENCE 2018
Electrical and Power Engineering
Energy and Environmental Sciences
SOCIAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT 2018
Economical Sciences Humanities Sciences
- 02 November 2018 – submission of an abstract
- 06 November 2018 – notification of acceptance
- 19 December 2018 – submission of full papers
PARTICIPATING IN THE CONFERENCE
- Official languages of the conference: English;
- All abstracts that are accepted will be published in the Book of Abstracts indexed ISBN. The abstracts will be sent via on line registration to the workshop secretariat. The format of the abstract is on the workshop website.
- Paper submission details and the author kit are available on the conference web site: http://conf.cunbm.utclui.ro/index.php/iis/iis2018
- We will organize a Video-conference session for registered speakers who have no possibility to travel at the conference location.
- Following a review process, the papers accepted and presented in IIS2018 will be published in a BDI Journal or we will try in a forthcoming volume of the prestigious IOP Conference Series – Materials Science and Engineering, indexed by Thomson Reuters – Web of Sciences (Conference Proceedings Citation Index) and Scopus.
Any additional information regarding the conference can be found on the website http://conf.cunbm.utclui.ro/index.php/iis/iis2018 and http ://univerzitetpim.com/konferencii a or http://univerzitetpim.com/conference.
We hope that you will accept our invitation and we send you our best regards.
Please be free to forward this invitation letter to other colleagues. Thank you!
Organising Committee of the IIS2018 and STED2018 Conference