On Friday, 6th March 2020, PIM University formed new Board of directors for the next four years.
The members of the Board of directors are:
1. Danijela Jokanovic, MA;
2. prof. Dragan Djuranovic, PhD;
3. prof. Mladen Milic, PhD;
4. prof. Ilija Dzombic, PhD;
5. Dragoljub Reljic, docent, PhD;
6. Drazen Vrhovac, docent, PhD;
7. Nebojsa Draskic, high-priest, representative of SPC;
8. Igor Sabic, Bachelor of Laws;
9. Zeljana Popovic
We believe that experience and knowledge of the members of the Board of directors will bring extra energy which is needed for PIM University to continue with realization of its mission and implementation of business policies.
After the meeting was held, members of the Board of directors continued cocktail socializing in a more relaxed atmosphere.